Monday, January 22, 2007

Medical Joke #1

An Israeli doctor says "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says "That is nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.

A Russian doctor says "In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says "You guys are way behind, we recently took a man with no brain out of Texas, put him in the White House for four years, and now half the country is looking for work."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy, I was going to send you an email on your open source hospital system but I cant find your email address on this website - good against spammers, bad for me :-)

Andy Hadfield said...

You can reach me at andyhsa on google's mail programme. If the spammers can work that one out - they're cleverer than I am...

how much does zoloft cost said...

The best website to purchase Zoloft in web to care for anxiety. Don't worry about problems with the help of our medicine. Qualified support for all clients. 25 mg x 180 pills, 50 mg x 270 pills, 100 mg x 360 pills and other packages can be purchased.